Runas in current window for shells?

Moddedout

Jul 26, 2012, 12:36:07 PM7/26/12
to powe...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Does anyone know if you can runas a different user for the different shells such as powershell or command prompt? I need to run as several different domain accounts at times and this is critical functionality for me. My company as many others do integrates other companies we buy into our fold. So there are a couple of domains at any time that need to be accessible. Any help on this would be appreciated as I am debating on whether or not to buy this product. If it can't do this simple task I will look for something else that can. So far I like the features though I am only in day 2 of testing.

Moddedout

Jul 27, 2012, 8:10:04 AM7/27/12
to powe...@googlegroups.com
Ok so hopefully someone that has the ability to code for this cool tool can read the articles here and incorporate this in this awesomely powerful tool and get it to work correctly. Here are the links to Windows 7 and Windows Vista elevation tools. I tested these out and they work except I can't get them to work in the same window as the one it is being launched from. Fix this issue and am sure I could talk at least 30+ other fellow techs into buying this software outright no questions asked. Great work on it thus far though.

Moddedout

Jul 27, 2012, 8:58:00 AM7/27/12
to powe...@googlegroups.com