Passing arguments to MySQL in PowerCmd

71 прагляд
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

Joe

не прачытана,
20 чэр 2008 г., 16:12:3120.06.08
да PowerCmd
Hi, just bought your program. I'm having trouble with passing
arguments using the Quick Launch otpions.

I have the path set to my windows directory of MySQL, I have the exe
chosen and the correct otpions.

I hit the tab, it changes the directory by fails (below is a screen
dump)

[start dump]
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Joe>cd "C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server
5.0\bin\"

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin>mysql -uroot -p5032 -b
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'rot'@'localhost' (using
password: YES)
[end dump]

Now if I click the Quick Launch tab again, it logs in properly (screen
dump below)

[start dump]
C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin>cd "C:\Program Files\MySQL
\MySQL Server 5.0\bin\"

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin>mysql -uroot -pXXXX -b
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 26
Server version: 5.0.51b-community-nt MySQL Community Edition (GPL)

mysql>
[end dump]

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,