After logging in reloads login form.

Graham Pearson

Jun 15, 2016, 3:38:43 AM6/15/16
to Poweradmin
I am having an issue logging into one of the PowerAdmin Sites which is a slave DNS Server for our domains. Upon entering the username/password the Login form simply gets redispl,ayed and a URL variable of time gets appended to the URL Line. I have a feeling it has to do with the Session Key of this PowerAdmin server as I had a Drive array go down which I recovered data from the old drive.

I have a feeling that if the Session Key gets changes then I would not be able to see all ofthe configured zones on this server. What would the process be to create a new session key and still see the information. This poweradmin is using a different mysql server for the data.