Updated snapshot deployed

John Collins

Jul 7, 2022, 11:30:38 AM7/7/22
to Power TAC support
Dear colleagues -

Today I deployed a new pre-release snapshot version of the server. This version no longer includes the household-customer model, which does not handle curtailment correctly and has been causing major problems for a couple brokers since we started using weather sequences from Phoenix, Arizona during hot summer periods. For details, please see Issue #1102.

The only remaining issue for this year's release is completion of the new EV-charger population model, which will substantially increase demand and available flexibility. We hope to have this finalized within the next two weeks.

Thank you for your patience.

John and Wolf