Slight schedule change for 2022 tournament

John Collins

Nov 1, 2022, 2:43:01 PM11/1/22
to Power TAC support
Dear colleagues -

Due to the low number of registrations for the 2022 tournament, we are shortening the length of the qualifying and final rounds. The qualifying round still starts on Tuesday 8 November, but will end by Wednesday 16 November. The final round will then start as previously scheduled on Tuesday 6 December and will end by Wednesday 14 December.

This is possible because there are far fewer combinations of 4 or 5 participants than there are of 8 or more participants.

There is still time to register your agent. To make tournament rounds somewhat comparable from year to year, we will run groups of 3 agents and 5 agents. We currently have only 4 registrations; if nobody registers before 8 November, we'll run an agent from last year or perhaps earlier. If you have suggestions on which agent we should run, let us know, but we can only run published agents.

We look forward to an interesting competition.

John and Wolf