Zoom links for the PASS workshop this week

John Collins

Dec 6, 2021, 3:44:17 PM12/6/21
to Power TAC support
Later this week, on Wednesday 8 December and Thursday 9 December, we are holding our PASS workshop online via Zoom. We'll hear from each other about how our agents worked (and didn't), how they compared with each other, and how to make Power TAC more relevant and accessible. We'll also discuss the new Experiment Scheduler that is intended to automate empirical studies using Power TAC.

Here are the Zoom links for Wednesday 14:00-17:00 UTC and Thursday 14:00-17:00 UTC.

We hope to see you there.

John and Wolf