Potential schedule update for the 2022 tournament

John Collins

Sep 28, 2022, 12:46:54 PM9/28/22
to Power TAC support
Dear colleagues -

We have a request to postpone the 2022 tournament for a few weeks due to the late release of the server and the fact that it contains a new large customer model that could impact broker strategies.

We have discussed this among the leadership group, and we propose moving the start of the qualifying round from 4 October to 8 November. This still gives time to complete the final round by the middle of December.

If this will inconvenience anyone who is already registered, please let us know ASAP. If I do not hear back by next Monday (3 October), we will update and announce the new schedule.

In the meantime, it would be very helpful if we could get two more teams to join the tournament this year. At this point we have only three teams. It would be very helpful to have at least five.

We look forward to a vigorous competition this year.

John