3.4 activities - confusion

sno...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2016, 10:51:15 PM2/17/16
to Power Searching with Google Course
OR and quotes looked like a very clear and easy topic.

Tough the activities confused me.

3.4.2 - In one session answer "don’t ask joe what it is to him" was rated as correct, in another session as wrong.

3.4.5 - Multiple attempts, including [cost "non-trucking liability" OR bobtail OR "deadhead coverage"] were rated as wrong.

Is there a way to see the correct answers?
What are the rules for rating?
How many attempts a student has to answer a question?

Thank you.

drussell

Feb 17, 2016, 10:59:31 PM2/17/16
to Power Searching with Google Course
Glad to hear that quotes and OR were straightforward.  That's comforting to hear!

With 3.4.2 -- I went in and fixed it recently, it might have been when you were trying it!

3.4.5 - the answer is right there... Did you check the hint??  (It's a good hint...)

You can try each question as many times as you'd like.

-- Dan

Jaime Salcedo

Feb 20, 2016, 11:33:25 AM2/20/16
to Power Searching with Google Course
I had a similar situation. When I changed the keyboard it didn´t happen again.

greenvi...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2016, 11:10:11 AM2/25/16
to Power Searching with Google Course
I had a similar experience. It made a difference if the period (.) was included in the query answer.

roha...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2016, 8:23:22 AM9/27/16
to Power Searching with Google Course
3.4.5 - Is this the right answer "non-trucking liability" OR bobtail OR "deadhead coverage"

testa...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 10:17:20 PM11/8/18
to Power Searching with Google Course
Did you answer it correctly? because me no, what is the answer?