Old reports

Geoffrey Landis

Dec 1, 2023, 4:26:09 PM12/1/23
to Power Satellite Economics
I'm cleaning out my office, and getting rid of a lot of old papers that I don't think I'm ever going to use again. I've been dropping them in recycling, but it occurs to me that maybe somebody would like some of them.
If anybody wants any of these, send me your mailing address and I'll drop them in the mail.
"Space Solar Power: A Fresh Look Feasibility Study, Phase 1". Stancati et al, SAIC,  December 1995,
Proceedings for Space Solar Power Technical Interchange meeting, Sept. 1995, NASA HQ.  Volume 1 and volume 2
"Electricity from Space", Offprint of EPRI Journal, Spring 2000
"Solar System Exploration: the 2006 Solar System Exploration Roadmap for NASA Science Mission Directorate"
"Advanced Design Concepts: Synergy of Ground and Space Solar Power," my viewgraph package from Space Solar Power Technical Interchange meeting June 2000,
Also,
"Applications of Tethers in Space" (workshop executive summary), NASA CP-2422, 1985
"Space Elevators: An advanced Earth-Space Infrastructure", NASA CP 2000-210429.
Abstract book: Founding Convention of the Mars Society, 1998
Abstract book: 4th International Convention of the Mars Society, 2001

--Geoff

Gary Barnhard

Dec 1, 2023, 9:30:23 PM12/1/23
to Geoffrey Landis, Power Satellite Economics
Geoff -

Happy to add to the shareable collection . . .

Gary Barnhard
8012 MacArthur Blvd,
Cabin John, MD 20818

- Gary

Jerome Glenn

Dec 1, 2023, 9:44:36 PM12/1/23
to Geoffrey Landis, Power Satellite Economics

Maybe some university would want the papers? McGill University?

Jerry

Geoffrey Landis

Dec 19, 2023, 11:36:40 AM12/19/23
to Power Satellite Economics
Hi,
Sorry for taking a while to update; I got a surprisingly large amount of responses to the post saying I have a lot of old (paper) conference proceedings to give away. I sent a bunch out to the first people who responded (and need to dig up some boxes to send out a few more).
I have a bunch more stuff that isn't related to space power; I might ask if anybody wants those when I get back after Christmas. But in the mean time, I also see in my pile of old CDs that I have an "interactive DVD" dated 2002 from the NASA program, "Space Solar Power: Exploring New Frontiers for Tomorrow's Energy Needs."  And also "Remembering Apollo 11" CD-ROM from 1999. Both new in the jewel case, anybody want these?

Andrew Beckwith

Dec 19, 2023, 12:25:39 PM12/19/23
to Geoffrey Landis, Power Satellite Economics, Andrew Beckwith
I do. Andrew beckwith 48 julia circle east Setauket New York zip 11733

Geoffrey Landis

Dec 19, 2023, 1:36:52 PM12/19/23
to Power Satellite Economics
OK, you win the prize.