Jobs in the hydrogen business

Keith Henson

Jul 15, 2021, 9:18:00 PM7/15/21
to Power Satellite Economics
Forwarded with permission from Arocket list:

From: Michael Clive <zei...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:04:04 -0700
Subject: [AR] Nasty carbon? Clean hydrogen (OT)

Hey all,
I am hiring for several positions on my team at Electric Hydrogen, in both
the Boston and SF bay area. We are working on solving the problem that
Keith Henson pointed out last week:

"The capital cost of the electrolyzers turns out to be the showstopper.
They will have to fall by a factor of more than ten for the capital
cost to get down to the same level as the F/T plant."

Well, he is right. It costs too much to build these things. So we are going
to build them cheaper, with a higher power density. Anything more than that
and I fear I would be disclosing stuff that I shouldn't. Our targets are
really, really, aggressive. We have money from Breakthrough Energy Ventures
among others.

If you are a person working in the space industry looking to move into
green technology, you would find a home here at EH2!

I run the prototype engineering group, which is the go-fast team. I am
looking for mechanical and electrical engineers/hackers, as well as
technicians. We are hiring across the board here:
https://jobs.lever.co/eh2

If you are interested, feel free to contact me off list.
Since I got my last job off this email list (From the late, great Jordin
Kare), I figured I would be safe to post this.