The Space Review: Prospects for orbital data centers

k.a.c...@sympatico.ca

Jun 18, 2024, 12:56:22 PMJun 18
to power-satell...@googlegroups.com

KeithL --- of particular interest to you:

https://www.thespacereview.com/article/4806/1

Keith Henson

Jun 18, 2024, 2:12:48 PMJun 18
to k.a.c...@sympatico.ca, power-satell...@googlegroups.com
I responded to this one, but thanks for letting me know.

Keith

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 9:56 AM <k.a.c...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> KeithL --- of particular interest to you:
>
> https://www.thespacereview.com/article/4806/1

Tim Cash

Jun 18, 2024, 3:09:19 PMJun 18
to Keith Henson, k.a.c...@sympatico.ca, power-satell...@googlegroups.com
Data and Energy are mentioned as two of the leading businesses that will be used on orbit.
I also hope that soon we will see On Orbit Repair Centers (Orbits, actual locations) be realized, as many satellites could be repaired if given half a chance.
I imagine the cost of each satellite touched (repaired) would be the major concern.

Tim Cash