Indoor OTA Lab Resource Availability Graph

Chinenye Tassie

Jun 28, 2022, 5:52:19 PM6/28/22
to Powder Users
Hello,

I am trying to make a reservation for the Indoor OTA resources but the resource availability graph is not showing. I have refreshed and tried on different browsers but it is not loading.

I have tried a couple of dates but my request cannot be accommodated. It would be very helpful to have the graph so I can choose dates that are likely to be approved.

This is what I see when I load the resource availability page
Screenshot from 2022-06-28 17-50-42.png

Leigh Stoller

Jun 28, 2022, 6:11:13 PM6/28/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I am looking at this now … stay tuned for more info.

Thanks
Leigh

Leigh Stoller

Jun 28, 2022, 6:19:58 PM6/28/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com

> I am trying to make a reservation for the Indoor OTA resources but the resource availability graph is not showing. I have refreshed and tried on different browsers but it is not loading.

OK, this should be fixed, please reload the pages.

Thanks
Leigh