Planned power outage July 16, most of the day

1 view

Kirk Webb

Jul 1, 2024, 1:07:41 PMJul 1
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hello POWDER community,

On Tuesday, July 16th, all power to the building that houses the
POWDER web portal and its related cluster resources will be cut from
06:00 (MDT) to 14:00 (MDT) to perform major work on the building's
transformers. All compute and radio resources in and on the building
will be unavailable for the duration. We will begin shutting down
hardware during the 05:00 hour prior to the start of the electrical
maintenance. This will impact all POWDER experiments. We strongly
recommend that users avoid reserving resources for the day of July
16th, and that they wrap up and terminate any existing experiments by
July 15th EOD.

Best Regards,
Kirk Webb on behalf of the POWDER team