Question about srsran

Xin Yao

Jul 3, 2024, 5:40:28 PM (13 days ago) Jul 3
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Dear Powder Users,

I am planning to do an experiment using UDP protocol based on the ota-srsran profile to see the interference between two links. I have the attached figure as the outline of my experiment. Since the UE is targeting the server with a given central frequency I want to know if it is possible to use the same central frequency fc for two seperate links?
Question_detail.png

Best wishes,
Xin Yao

Dustin Maas

Jul 5, 2024, 12:49:13 PM (11 days ago) Jul 5
to powder...@googlegroups.com

Hi Xin Yao,

Yes. This is possible, but it may be a bit tricky getting the UE to attach to the cell you want it to initially.

-Dustin