Requesting access for OTA resources

Chinenye Tassie

Apr 27, 2022, 11:08:37 AM4/27/22
to Powder Users
Screenshot from 2022-04-26 14-48-25.png

Hello,

In the past, I have been able to use the gnuradio-ota profile but I tried to make a reservation and I was warned that I don't have access to the OTA resources. I have requested via the link but I haven't hear back. My project/group is mMIMOExperiments.

Thank you.

Kirk Webb

Apr 27, 2022, 12:18:16 PM4/27/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chinenye,

I will follow up with you on this separately since this topic involves
an authorization process.

-Kirk