Simulated 5G srsRAN configuration with Open5GS core profile now available

Kirk Webb

Jul 14, 2022, 6:35:04 PM7/14/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hello POWDER community,

We are pleased to announce the availability of a new profile that
pairs 5G RAN capabilities from srsRAN with an Open5GS core. The
profile instantiates a single-node experiment for running an end to
end 5G network using srsRAN 22.04 and Open5GS with IQ samples passed
via ZMQ between the gNodeB and the UE. The profile includes
walkthrough instructions, and can be accessed here:

https://www.powderwireless.net/p/PowderProfiles/srsran5g-simulated-rf

We hope that you find this profile and the functionality contained
therein to be useful, and as always, we are happy to take your
feedback.

Best,
Kirk Webb on behalf of the POWDER team