Mobile Units Experiment

Hani Almasoud

Apr 22, 2022, 2:26:18 PM4/22/22
to Powder Users

Greeting POWDER Team,

I was trying to run an experiment for the mobile units. It says in the instructions I need to wait for the “execute” mode. I waited for a couple of hours now, and these icon statuses never changed. I was not sure what to do to change the status of the nodes

POWDER.jpg

Thanks

Hani

Leigh Stoller

Apr 22, 2022, 2:54:52 PM4/22/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com

> I was trying to run an experiment for the mobile units. It says in the instructions I need to wait for the “execute” mode. I waited for a couple of hours now, and these icon statuses never changed. I was not sure what to do to change the status of the nodes

Hi. Is this experiment running now? Typically it takes 5-15 minutes for
the execute services to finish. In the future, please post the link
to the status page of the experiment so that we can look at it in real
time.

Thanks
Leigh