Error Opening UHD: Code 11

praghur

May 29, 2024, 9:03:04 AMMay 29
to Powder Users
Hello all.

I was running an experiment yesterday using the profile - praghur/srsLTE_OG: srsLTE profile_Used for testing system (github.com) with multiple UEs and eNBs. I got the error message of "Error Opening UHD: Code 11" as shown in the attached snapshot. The UE still managed to connect and communicate but I am curious to learn what this error means.

Has anybody else encountered this? Thanks in advance.
UHD CodeError.png

Dustin Maas

Jun 3, 2024, 12:45:45 AMJun 3
to 'praghur' via Powder Users

I’m not sure why, but it seems that the software tried to use an SDR via UHD. It failed because there is no SDR connected in the experiment. If the UEs still connect via ZMQ, I’d just ignore it.