Re: [powder-users] Connection between UE and ENB lost after few seconds

Dustin Maas

Jun 19, 2024, 12:31:12 PMJun 19
to 'praghur' via Powder Users

This is likely an authentication issue. What do the EPC and gNB logs say?

-Dustin

On 14 Jun 2024, at 10:35, 'praghur' via Powder Users wrote:

Hello POWDER team.

I am running my experiment on srsRAN for 4G using the profile and experiment as shown below.

As shown in the attachment, the UE attaches to the eNB successfully the first time, but it continues to cycle Attach Failed-RRC connected mode.

I saw this issue with somebody else in the past as discussed in the thread - https://groups.google.com/g/powder-users/c/-ddT9lFO_70/m/ZDlLbAeUAgAJ

Can you please help me with me? Attached is log files for the UE. Thanks a lot.

Dustin Maas

Jun 19, 2024, 12:55:54 PMJun 19
to 'praghur' via Powder Users

Ah.. this is the authentication issue we solved already. Disregard.