Trouble to start srsenb with X310

Xin Yao

Mar 21, 2022, 4:54:23 PM3/21/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Dear Powder Team,

I am running an experiment using profile srsLTE. After I get into the node, there is a problem like the following pictures occurred when I try to run the srsenb. I try to reboot it and I also try the "power cycle" and "flash recovery" options, but the error is still occurring. How can solve this problem?
powder problem.png
Best wishes,
Xin Yao

Kirk Webb

Mar 21, 2022, 5:47:45 PM3/21/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
We can confirm that the device is not reachable, and are
troubleshooting the issue.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 2:54 PM Xin Yao <yxyxyx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Powder Team,
>
> I am running an experiment using profile srsLTE. After I get into the node, there is a problem like the following pictures occurred when I try to run the srsenb. I try to reboot it and I also try the "power cycle" and "flash recovery" options, but the error is still occurring. How can solve this problem?
>
> Best wishes,
> Xin Yao

Kirk Webb

Mar 21, 2022, 6:13:25 PM3/21/22
to Kirk Webb, powder...@googlegroups.com
Did this radio work for you at all during your current experiment?

Xin Yao

Mar 21, 2022, 6:15:04 PM3/21/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kirk,

No, it is unreachable since I first run it.

Best wishes,
Xin Yao

Kirk Webb

Mar 21, 2022, 11:06:43 PM3/21/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hi Xin Yao,

We haven't been able to determine the issue with ota-x310-1. I've
pulled it out of your reservation for now so that we can continue to
troubleshoot it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Kirk
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/powder-users/CAHUWr4WwL3FKhVyeGPRZZfPnpxESnY%2Bc%2BjXDD_EEOo90M7WdFA%40mail.gmail.com.

Kirk Webb

Mar 22, 2022, 11:42:43 AM3/22/22
to Kirk Webb, powder...@googlegroups.com
Hello Xin Yao,

Please try again. There appears to have been stale network switch
port state previously that affected the ability of the node in your
prior experiment from communicating with the radio.

-Kirk

Xin Yao

Mar 22, 2022, 1:22:06 PM3/22/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com