UL NAS Authentication Failure

praghur

May 23, 2024, 3:21:45 PMMay 23
to Powder Users
Hello all.

It has 1 EPC, 3 eNBs and 3 UEs. I am able to ping all the nodes in the network correctly without any packet loss. However, the enBs and epc shows the error as attached below. Is this normal? Is there a way to debug this issue? Also, is there a way to get around this?

The screenshot of all the nodes is shown for reference in "Full screen.png" when I ping the EPC from UE3.

Thanks a lot, in advance.

epc.png
enB.png
Full screen.png

Dustin Maas

May 23, 2024, 3:32:11 PMMay 23
to 'praghur' via Powder Users

It looks like that particular UE is failing to make it through authentication… so I suspect an issue with the credentials. Please have an experiment running so we can troubleshoot during your office hours session tomorrow.

-Dustin