Iris not reachable_mMIMO experiment

sayaz...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2023, 11:42:09 PM4/25/23
to Powder Users
Hi Powder team,

I am doing experiment in MEB rooftop mMIMO with resources:
pc19-meb
mmimo1-meb
irisclient2-meb

Note that I extended my experiment about an hour ago. Now when I run my experiment thorugh Matlab, it is unable to find the iris nodes.

Python Error: RuntimeError : No Iris found on local network

Is this due to the recent switch reboot ? Or please let me know the next step to solve this problem.

Mike Hibler

Apr 26, 2023, 12:38:23 AM4/26/23
to powder...@googlegroups.com
We seem to have lost link on the interconnect between two of our
switches. This is likely related to the software updates I performed
on both. I will look at this more closely in the morning when I am at
work. Sorry about that.
> --
> powder-users/1253d141-f951-49e5-8345-18400350e877n%40googlegroups.com.

Mike Hibler

Apr 26, 2023, 12:06:44 PM4/26/23
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully you should be able to reach the Iris clients again. True?

On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 10:38:20PM -0600, Mike Hibler wrote:
> We seem to have lost link on the interconnect between two of our
> switches. This is likely related to the software updates I performed
> on both. I will look at this more closely in the morning when I am at
> work. Sorry about that.
>
> On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 08:42:09PM -0700, sayaz...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi Powder team,
> >
> > I am doing experiment in MEB rooftop mMIMO with resources:
> > pc19-meb
> > mmimo1-meb
> > irisclient2-meb
> >
> > Note that I extended my experiment about an hour ago. Now when I run my
> > experiment thorugh Matlab, it is unable to find the iris nodes.
> >
> > Python Error: RuntimeError : No Iris found on local network
> >
> > Is this due to the recent switch reboot ? Or please let me know the next step
> > to solve this problem.??
> >

> > --
> > powder-users/1253d141-f951-49e5-8345-18400350e877n%40googlegroups.com.

sayaz...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2023, 12:15:23 PM4/26/23
to Powder Users
Hi Mike,