Issue with installing OAI 5G core with updated PLMN

Abhradeep Roy

Apr 19, 2023, 12:10:18 AM4/19/23
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I was trying to change the PLMN. So I changed the gNB configuration and the core network configuration for OAI.

After changing the docker-compose-basic-nonrf.yaml with new PLMN and running "python3 core-network.py --type start-basic --scenario 1"  we are still seeing that the AMF is coming up with the old PLMNs, so config changes are not reflecting in core network. So gNB is not getting attached to AMF.

Can someone kindly help me with the steps where and how the PLMN can be changed so that it persists in the core network?

Thanks and Regards,
Abhradeep

Dustin Maas

Apr 19, 2023, 12:19:12 AM4/19/23
to powder...@googlegroups.com

Hi Abhradeep,

If you have a running experiment, please share a link to it and I’ll have a look tomorrow. If not, please share the profile you are using.

-Dustin