POWDERBUS4410: Transmit frequency/power violations on ed1

sayaz...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2022, 6:29:43 PM7/6/22
to Powder Users
Hello Powder team,

I have completed my experiment half an hour back on the 'Dense deployment' using transmit and receive frequency 3.41 GHz (20 MHz) BW.  NC Wasatch (BS) - Bus 4410 (Rx).

As of now I am transferring the received data from Bus 4410 to my own machine. And no other transmission is going on.

I have received the below email. Please let me know if anything needs to be done from my end.

user: sayazm
Transmit violations on e...@bus-4410.powderwireless.net!

Our monitoring has detected transmissions from a radio in your
experiment that are above our 'noise floor' threshold.  These may be a
direct result of signals you are transmitting, including:

* Signal extending beyond the low or high ends of your experiment's
  allocated/declared spectrum.
* Spurious emissions introduced in the analog transmission path
  (harmonics, inter-modulation products, etc.)
* Intentional or accidental transmission in spectrum you do not have
  allocated.

Other things outside of your control that may trigger the monitor include:

* Errant detection
* Third-party signals

As we are still tuning our monitoring system, we will not automatically
halt your transmissions.  Please stop your transmitters and reconfigure
them to avoid the violations if they appear related to what you are
doing. Email sup...@powderwireless.net if you are unsure of how to
proceed, or if you think this detection is in error.

rf0:
Limits:
   3400 MHZ -> 3420 MHZ, max power 0 dB
Violations: