Mobile Units Experiment May 9th

Hani Almasoud

May 9, 2022, 12:42:10 PM5/9/22
to Powder Users
Greeting Powder Team,

I am trying to run a mobility experiment on the campus busses. I can see bus-6185 & bus-4734 are available. However, they are not in the “execute” status. Not sure how to change the mode?

Bus.png

Leigh Stoller

May 9, 2022, 12:50:33 PM5/9/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com

> Greeting Powder Team,
>
> I am trying to run a mobility experiment on the campus busses. I can see bus-6185 & bus-4734 are available. However, they are not in the “execute” status. Not sure how to change the mode?

Hi. Small bug crept into the profile. If you terminate that experiment
and start it again, I think it will be better this time.

Leigh