How to copy powder node to my local machine

Mostafa Naseri

Aug 1, 2022, 9:09:50 AM8/1/22
to Powder Users
I instantiated a profile in powder and modified it such that now it fulfills my needs. I want to have a full copy of this node and run it on several local machines that I have (packages, dockers, etc.). What are the steps to do so?
I tried making an image of the node but I couldnt find steps to load the output ndz file to my local machine.

Kirk Webb

Aug 3, 2022, 11:40:15 AM8/3/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mostafa,

Exporting configurations, setups, and images outside of POWDER is not
something we provide support for.

-Kirk