Request for Consideration to Join TryPowder Project or Approval to Apply for New Project

Devagopal A.M

Jul 15, 2024, 3:01:15 AM (yesterday) Jul 15
to Powder Users

Dear Powder Users Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request consideration for my application to join the TryPowder project. Due to project requirements, I am currently unable to change to a new project without being accepted into an existing one. Therefore, I kindly request your prompt review and decision regarding my application.

If joining the TryPowder project is not feasible at this time, I would appreciate it if my request could be discarded, allowing me to apply for a different project, specifically the NRDZ project.

The email id used for the creation of the account is my official mail id which is u152...@umail.utah.edu

Thank you for your understanding and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Devagopal AM

Kirk Webb

Jul 15, 2024, 10:51:35 AM (23 hours ago) Jul 15
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hello Devagopal,

I sent a separate message to you regarding your request to join
TryPowder. Please find that and respond.

Thanks you,
-Kirk

Devagopal A.M

Jul 15, 2024, 11:17:23 AM (22 hours ago) Jul 15
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kirk.
I got an email from Eric Eide to join for Powder Virtual office hour which is scheduled on Monday. Apart from that I did not receive any mails with respect to the TRYPOWDER project.
Regards
Devagopal

Kirk Webb

Jul 15, 2024, 11:42:35 AM (22 hours ago) Jul 15
to powder...@googlegroups.com
[ Correction: Office hours are always on Fridays, every other week. ]

I will follow up separately with you, off list.

-Kirk