srsran problem

Xin Yao

Jun 5, 2024, 2:12:39 PMJun 5
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am planning to do the experiment to test the interference between two communication lines using srsRAN profile. I did this kind of experiment before with different central frequencies. I am wondering if it is possible to have two separated communication lines (X310 to B210) with the same central frequency using srsRAN profile.

Best regards,
Xin Yao

Dustin Maas

Jun 10, 2024, 12:34:59 PMJun 10
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Hi Xin Yao,

I’m not sure I understand exactly what you mean. If you are asking whether it is possible in the indoor OTA lab, or outdoors, to stand up multiple networks that use different channels, it is.

-Dustin