最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Kazi Samin Mubasshir

未読、
2023/01/11 13:14:262023/01/11
To: powder...@googlegroups.com
Hello Powder Team,
I am getting an "Exited (127)" for some nodes in my experiment while startup. I have tried rebooting but it doesn't work. Could you please help me resolve the issue?

Best regards,
Mubasshir, Kazi Samin

username: kmubassh
Experiment Name: fbs-handover
Profile: srsran-fbs-handover

Kirk Webb

未読、
2023/01/11 13:32:022023/01/11
To: powder...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Always include a link to your experiment, and specify which nodes are
having problems when reporting issues. Once we have this info we can
take a look.

-Kirk
> --

Kirk Webb

未読、
2023/01/11 13:44:272023/01/11
To: Kirk Webb、powder...@googlegroups.com
Kazi,

There appears to be a general issue with startup scripts at the
moment. Please keep the experiment swapped in and standby for updated
info.

-Kirk

Kirk Webb

未読、
2023/01/11 16:08:592023/01/11
To: Kirk Webb、powder...@googlegroups.com
This should be fixed. You should terminate and re-instantiate your
experiment to pick up the fix.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送