Indoor OTA general question

sayaz...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 12:34:52 PM8/1/22
to Powder Users
Hi,

I am using two B210s in indoor OTA setting.

1. I saw in one post that the distance  between X310 and B210 is roughly 5-7m. Is it the same between two B210s?

2. Is the indoor environment pure static ? Or there are movements ?

Thank you
Syed Ayaz Mahmud

Kirk Webb

Aug 1, 2022, 12:47:39 PM8/1/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
Between B210 (and between X310) units is about 4 ft. The device
locations are static.

sayaz...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 1:06:32 PM8/1/22
to Powder Users
Thanks. Is there any chance that a person might be moving in the environment ?

Syed Ayaz Mahmud

Kirk Webb

Aug 1, 2022, 1:20:02 PM8/1/22
to powder...@googlegroups.com
You should describe the (unexpected) behavior you are seeing,
including what devices you are using and processes you are performing.
While there may occasionally be people in that lab space, this should
not be a common source of variability.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/powder-users/41a7c864-8569-4757-a086-4ba3c6a2f632n%40googlegroups.com.

sayaz...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 1:43:30 PM8/1/22
to Powder Users
No unexpected behaviour. Just getting an idea of the environment, so that I can cosider those effect while post processing the signal.

Thank you
Syed Ayaz Mahmud