PR#51

Charlie Crawley

Dec 28, 2013, 10:02:55 AM12/28/13
to FlyingFlea, pou-action, pousquetaires, SprattCtrlWng, jd...@yahoogroups.com, Kas...@yahoogroups.com, vu...@yahoogroups.com
Cheers and a Happy New Year,
Charlie

Frank Easton

Feb 7, 2014, 6:39:41 PM2/7/14
to pousqu...@googlegroups.com, FlyingFlea, pou-action, SprattCtrlWng, jd...@yahoogroups.com, Kas...@yahoogroups.com, vu...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Charlie;
     I hope that the use of this late answer to your 12-28-13 gmail will work OK! Old man handicaps can cause many problems with handling a computer, especially "Short memory". I was 98yrs old on June-3-2013, and my dimming eyesight has made it difficult to keep up with Pou Review. Has anyone reported on experiments  with the Bird Landing system? I don' t suppose that many would bother to shift the front wing forward and inceas the angular control  of the wing, but first, with tests at high altitude, I would think that os
ilating into the start of deep-stall before accellerating into the deep stall
rate of
descent, would indicate the possibility of
the Bird Landing, (deep-stall, high-lift, and high-drag combination), just at the end of the landing flare.   See what I mean about short memory of controls and fumbly old hands.
     Best Wishes! Charlie.    from Frank Easton