About Pou Renew and FlyingFlea website

Charlie Crawley

Jun 14, 2010, 7:09:01 PM6/14/10
to Flyin...@yahoogroups.com, pousqu...@googlegroups.com

Our old
http://www.flyingflea.org/
website(still online) is slowly moving to:
http://www.flyingflea.com.ar/
that includes your free downloadable PDF issue of:
Pou Renew

Hey Guys, Pou Lovers and Pou Renew readers!

We are waiting for your articles, photos and letters!

Remember that it is YOUR quarterly, and if you want to keep it going,
you will have to put your thinking cap on, start writing, take photos of
your project or ideas and send them in.
We would like to introduce a couple of new columns, such as:
Letters, Already built, Being built and why not,  Dreaming of building!

If you don´t, we will be forced to bore you to death delving into the dusty tomes of Pou history such as reviving old articles from the Pou Review and such...not a bad thing for a cold and dreary winter evening!
Do not expect Paul to conjure up a masterpiece like the HM14/360 every issue!

Cheers,
Charlie