Le Sport de l'Air----Comment et porquoi j'ai construit Le Pou du Ciel

Charlie Crawley

Aug 31, 2011, 5:44:43 AM8/31/11
to FlyingFlea, pou-action, poug...@yahoogroupes.fr, pou...@yahoogroupes.fr, pousquetaires

Hola Pou'ers, Pouchelists, Zappys and Flea'ers,

I found a digitized version of the HM8 book (French, handwritten version and English version) :

Le Sport de l'Air-Comment j'ai construit mon avionnette.

http://www.love4aviation.com/Aircraft/Knowledge/Le+Sport+de+lAir.html

Please, does anyone know of a digitized version for the Pou du Ciel book in French? (English version is already on the flyingflea webpage: http://www.flyingflea.com.ar/home/traditional-fforg-menu-1/hm-16 (I know, not the hm-16 at all, but the hm-14...it is a typo that requires correcting ! )

Le Sport de l'Air-Comment et porquoi j'ai construit Le Pou du Ciel

I would really appreciate your sending me the link.

Thanks,
Charlie

Charlie Crawley

Aug 31, 2011, 7:13:07 AM8/31/11
to pou-a...@yahoogroupes.fr, poug...@yahoogroupes.fr, FlyingFlea, pou...@yahoogroupes.fr, pousquetaires
Merci Thibaut,
thank you for reminding me...old age and the german disease seem to be affecting me more than I care to confess ! :-))

Abrazo,
Charlie