State of PouchDB?

Thomas Güttler

Oct 10, 2019, 3:54:46 PM10/10/19
to PouchDB
I read the guidelines (https://pouchdb.com/guides/) yesterday and think PouchDB is a great tool.

Now I looked at this google group and see that the last message is several months old.

What is the state of the project? Why are so few messages in this group?

Have people switched to a different tool, or is PouchDB mater (so that all question are already answered)?

Regards,
  Thomas

Paweł Psztyć

Oct 10, 2019, 6:30:49 PM10/10/19
to pou...@googlegroups.com
I dot think people switch to another tool. More like it's normal now to ask questions on GitHub. But be aware that the project owners responds after weeks, if ever.

Thomas Güttler

Oct 11, 2019, 7:51:54 AM10/11/19
to PouchDB
Hi Paweł,