API changes between 6.0.7 and 6.1.2 for typescript definition file updates

Simon Paulger

Mar 24, 2017, 8:39:03 PM3/24/17
to PouchDB

Hi,

I'm looking to use PouchDB in a typescript app. I see definitely typed has released an @types/pouchdb-core package to npmjs for version v6.0.7 of PouchDB, however it has a missing method that I need - adapter().

I can raise a PR with them to fix this, but figured at the same time I could make any potential updates to the files to align to v6.1.2. Are there any API differences between 6.0.7 and 6.1.2 documented anywhere other than code?

Regards,
Simon