Roles/Permission

Julia Wells

Feb 19, 2017, 10:18:57 PM2/19/17
to PouchDB

My model has organisations and users. Users can be invited to access multiple organisations databases. Users get read or read and write access to organisations databases depending on their role for that organisation.

Given this. Should I create a private or shared database when I want organisation wide (but not public) sharing?

How do I configure  roles/permissions to set the access type the user has to that database?

Bill Stephenson

Feb 23, 2017, 12:36:38 AM2/23/17
to PouchDB
This would be done on the CouchDB side of an app. Check out the Pouchdb Authentication plugin docs for some great info on using that, and the CouchDB docs as well.