Fwd: Office/Work Space/Lockup

James Wade

Jul 18, 2022, 12:33:17 PM7/18/22
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
What do we think?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vibe Warehouses <in...@vibewarehouses.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 at 13:19
Subject: Re: Office/Work Space/Lockup
To: James Wade <jps...@gmail.com>

please see attached

Kind Regards,

 | Commercial Lettings Manager

A: Vibe Warehouses | Harvest House Leaside Road | London E5 9LU
E: In...@vibewarehouses.co.uk |
M: 07838268743 | P: 02039354544
Wwww.vibewarehouses.co.uk
facebook icon youtube icon instagram icon

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 at 17:45, James Wade <jps...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi sorry,

No I won’t be able to make a viewing tomorrow.

Can you can me tomorrow?

Cheers.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 at 16:07, Vibe Warehouses <in...@vibewarehouses.co.uk> wrote:
Good afternoon

are we still on for the viewing tomorrow at 12pm??

Kind Regards,

Commercial Lettings Manager

A: Vibe Warehouses | Harvest House Leaside Road | London E5 9LU
E: In...@vibewarehouses.co.uk |
M: 07838268743 | P: 02039354544
Wwww.vibewarehouses.co.uk
facebook icon youtube icon instagram icon

On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 12:48, James Wade <jps...@gmail.com> wrote:
That would be great, thank you.

Number is 07709790865, can we pick this up on Monday?

Cheers.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 10:34, Vibe Warehouses <in...@vibewarehouses.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks for the email,

 yes we do have space   can I have a phone number and will give you a call

Kind Regards,

 Alisha | Commercial Lettings Manager

A: Vibe Warehouses | Harvest House Leaside Road | London E5 9LU
E: In...@vibewarehouses.co.uk |
M: 07838268743 | P: 02039354544
Wwww.vibewarehouses.co.uk
facebook icon youtube icon instagram icon

On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 at 10:19, James Wade <jps...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

We're a small community group based in Stoke-on-Trent.

We're looking for a small space to rent for 1-5k per year, it could be more if subletting or sharing was an option.

Ideally we'd like a workshop so we can work on projects that may create mess (eg: woodwork or metal work), we need to be able to store our equipment. Groundfloor would be ideal.

If we can't find a workshop, then we'd be interested in a lock up or office space that might be suitable in the interim.

Is this something you could help us to find?

Thanks.
Document2 - Compatibility Mode (1).docx
Lease Plan Regent Works Lawley Street Stoke on Trent ST3 1LZ Unit 7 Ground.5 (1).pdf