Flying Saucers

Ian Knight

Aug 13, 2018, 5:16:13 PM8/13/18
to Potteries Hackspace
Found this and thought maybe as PHS is in heart of pottery land that it something you might want to try.
Can't be very hard to find some potters and clay in the area, my cousin was (still does a bit) a pottery designer.
So maybe have a pottery making night and find an old kiln for the basement room.
I know it's not very high tech, but could be a bridge builder between other groups and organisations in the area.

http://www.flyingsaucers.co.uk/warminster/

Just a thought, enjoy Ian

Ian Knight

Aug 13, 2018, 5:17:55 PM8/13/18