Potteries Gizmos 2019 1st What is it!

Ian Knight

Jan 27, 2019, 10:49:40 AM1/27/19
to Potteries Hackspace
What is it?
Is it a coherent light scattering device that will assist astronomers with the precise distance measurements of deep sky objects?
Or a prototype desktop quantum computer?
Follow this thread the next exciting Potteries Gizmos 1st 2019 What is it?
IMG_4865.JPG

Lionschasing .

Jan 27, 2019, 10:54:13 AM1/27/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Whatever it is it looks freaking cool

James Wade

Jan 27, 2019, 2:11:42 PM1/27/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Looks interesting Ian.

Well I think i've narrowed it down...

At first glance my guess would be a laser guided mobile disco.

I'm guessing by the collection of three beams that it's something to do with triangulation, so distance measurements is my guess.

Also, it's not a prototype desktop quantum computer. :D

Jibreel Arshad

Jan 27, 2019, 2:52:16 PM1/27/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Sight for a cross eyed sharp shooter

Jan 27, 2019, 4:56:44 PM1/27/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

My guess from counting the low power dots on the paper, 1 on far left, 2 on left middle and 3 dot on right.

Looking like quantum computer to me, next post tomorrow J

Ian Knight

Jan 28, 2019, 6:22:59 AM1/28/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Well as promised here is the next What Is Post!

Is it like James says a new type of inertial navigational device.

Is it prototype Laser Furness for instant heating of ready meal thus making microwaves obsolete.

Is it a gadget for calibrating 3D printers.

Hang on for the next exciting post from  Potteries Gizmos 1st 2019 What is it?

IMG_4873.jpg

Ian Knight

Jan 30, 2019, 5:12:10 AM1/30/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

What is it?

Is it a pentagon shaped panel to support the sides of a laser reflecting chamber?

Or a control panel for a musical instrument?

Hang on for the next exciting post from  Potteries Gizmos 1st 2019 What is it?

Feb 1, 2019, 11:57:20 AM2/1/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

So it’s the penultimate post in the Potteries Gizmos 1st 20190 What is it.

What is it?

Is it an indoor sundial  or electronic decision assistant?

Tune in tomorrow for the final post for Potteries Gizmos 1st 20190 What is it.

IMG_4880.jpg

Ian Knight

Feb 21, 2019, 11:45:18 AM2/21/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Sorry it has taken this long to get the final post out for Potteries Gizmos 1st 2019 What is it, but been busy couple of weeks

So without further ado, all is revealed Enjoy:

https://youtu.be/yH9aKRikmTw

https://youtu.be/rwsmDilxXIw

Oh Oh Oh don’t forget tomorrow launch 1st private launch to the moon J

https://everydayastronaut.com/prelaunch-preview-spacex-nusantara-satu-psn-vi/