Seventieth Birthday What is it Special

Ian Knight

May 25, 2018, 5:26:04 PM5/25/18
to Potteries Hackspace
Long time since we had a what is it and I hope we have a good one for you this time.
So what is the attached picture a power supply for the most powerful Tesla Coil EVER
or a controller for a fish pond pump?
Watch this thread for the next exciting post in WHAT IS IT Seventieth Birthday Special

IMG_4726.JPG

Tom Hancock

May 25, 2018, 5:35:13 PM5/25/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Judging by my email inbox it might be your new privacy policy!

No idea Ian, any clues? When is the big 70?

simonjhalliday

May 25, 2018, 5:58:27 PM5/25/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a mains psu. Bridge rectifier?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - powered by Three

dpd...@gmail.com

May 25, 2018, 6:43:54 PM5/25/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
I'm with Simon PSU but what's missing from this picture as I can't see anything that needs an Heatsink or a variable resistor?
Aug 26, 2018, 6:34:44 AM8/26/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

What is it?

Is it a revolutionary scientific instrument to  convert gravity waves into electricity, thus solving the world energy crisis?

A sub-sonic vibration radiator to repel mosquitoes, thus solving the pesky insect problem without  noxious chemicals.

Or maybe even a matter/antimatter reaction propulsion system that will take us to the stars.

Wait for the next exciting post in this 70th birthday what is it special.

IMG_4787.jpg
IMG_4786.jpg

Ian Knight

Sep 18, 2018, 8:11:31 AM9/18/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Whit is it:

Is it a spectacle frame for a trinocular vision minion, or a pluming seal for a combined hot/cold water and gas pipe?

Wait for the next exciting post in this potteries gimos  70th birthday what is it special.

IMG_4790.jpg

Matthew Slinn

Sep 18, 2018, 11:14:09 AM9/18/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Happy birthday ian. Whens the party?

Ian Knight

Sep 18, 2018, 1:44:25 PM9/18/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mat,

Bday was months ago, but I’ll buy the drinks  when this project up and running as been in design/planning phase for a years now.

So getting eager to see it all up and runnin, just started a 14hr 3D print so we’ll what sort of a mess we have in the morning, wish it luck J

What is it:

Is it a stage for a high tech robotic flea circus, a device to capture higgs bosons

Or a regeneration chamber for dilithium crystals.

IMG_4791.jpg
IMG_4792.jpg

Matthew Slinn

Sep 19, 2018, 12:47:51 PM9/19/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
You should get on the whats app. There are loads on us sharing our projects on there.

Ian Knight

Sep 19, 2018, 1:04:40 PM9/19/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mat,

Yes I am working on getting whats app but have small memory in this android so am just testing a new phone and when I go live with it I’ll whats app J

Mega 3D print failed twice with curling corner, so am trying a different colour as the grey filament  I have is very old and may have collected so moisture.

Ian

Ian Knight

Sep 22, 2018, 10:13:19 AM9/22/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

What is it:

Is it a high gain antenna  to focus Krieger waves, thus enabling us to teleport to parallel universes, or simply a coat hook for the hall?

Wait for the next exciting post from potteries gizmos 70th birthday special

IMG_4795.jpg

James Wade

Sep 23, 2018, 7:09:48 AM9/23/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
It looks very star trek, but I'm guessing it's a coat hook! 😁

Jibreel Arshad

Sep 23, 2018, 7:26:57 AM9/23/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
DIY rake head?

Oct 29, 2018, 11:59:13 AM10/29/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

What is it:

Is it device to convert light into matter thus allowing us to travel at light speeds or a robotic pig?

What is it, wait for the next exciting post from potteries gizmos 70th birthday special ;-)

IMG_4812.jpg
IMG_4809.jpg
IMG_4810.jpg
IMG_4811.jpg

Ian Knight

Dec 24, 2018, 8:07:43 AM12/24/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

So what is it in the penultimate post of Potteries Gizmo’s Seventieth  Birthday Special.

Is It just this Guy You Know ?

Tomorrow all will be revealed  J

Happy Christmas everybody

Wait for the next exciting post in this 70th birthday what is it special.

IMG_4848.jpg

Ian Knight

Dec 25, 2018, 12:28:36 PM12/25/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Finally the Potteries Gizmo’s 70th birthday project is complete.

Happy Christmas and mega new year to you all Ian

Enjoy https://youtu.be/RdvVcJK283w

IMG_4842.jpg
IMG_4844.jpg
IMG_4845.jpg
IMG_4846.jpg
IMG_4847.jpg

James Wade

Dec 25, 2018, 12:44:21 PM12/25/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Ace. Merry Christmas Ian. Merry Christmas all. 🎅🎅🎅

Tom Hancock

Dec 25, 2018, 12:54:06 PM12/25/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Amazing!!!

Ian Knight

Dec 25, 2018, 3:34:01 PM12/25/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Thanks James a good Christmas to you and yours Ian

Ian Knight

Dec 25, 2018, 3:34:03 PM12/25/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Tom a good Christmas to you and yours Ian

James Wade

Dec 31, 2018, 2:37:31 PM12/31/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Happy new year all. Wishing you all the best for the year ahead.

Ian Knight

Dec 31, 2018, 3:57:28 PM12/31/18
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

Thanks James

And a really big happy new year to you all and I’ll pop in PHS in the new year now all my house restoration jobs are done J

Ian

Ian Knight

Jan 16, 2019, 12:54:52 PM1/16/19
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

So I entered my  SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket Designed into the Alibre design competition, it along with the other competitor can be found here.

https://www.alibre.com/vote/#_