General Meeting

James Wade

Sep 1, 2020, 3:16:32 PM9/1/20
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We're calling a general meeting.

It's a bit later than expected in the year mainly due to COVID preventing our regular meetups.

It's more important than ever because we have some exciting news that may affect the way we operate going forward and we'd like everyone's input.

The general meeting is only open to paying members only from the prior 12 month period.

We must follow the government guidelines for meeting in larger groups which include community activities and support groups - which should be limited to no more than 30 people and subject to COVID-19 secure guidelines.

You will need to let us know if you can and will attend.

We're looking at 7.30PM on Tuesday 15th September. If you can't make it and wish to attend, please suggest another date or time that works for you.

If too many people can't make it, we will rearrange.

Thanks.

Steven Maddox

Sep 8, 2020, 12:00:39 PM9/8/20
to potteries...@googlegroups.com

To add to the AOB bit...

- Possibility of different day for the "open evening"

- Etruria Industrial Museum potential upcoming volunteer projects

Steven Maddox
Lantizia

James Wade

Sep 9, 2020, 8:17:32 AM9/9/20
to Potteries Hackspace
Hi all,

After an update from the government and a bit of discussion we've decided that we need to record who will be attending the AGM.

We'd really like you to join us, so if you intend to attend, please fill out the following form:

Thanks.