Let's talk

James Wade

Sep 19, 2020, 12:42:56 PM9/19/20
to potteries...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As you all know we had our AGM during the week, you'll find updates on that here:

We've relaunched our Open Evenings, which you should now have in your calendars.

One of the things that everyone said they missed was the general chit-chat about all things hackspace, the gadgets to ideas, tools to techniques, it was good to catch up again.

We're thinking about doing it as a filler on the Third Wednesday of every month.

What are your thoughts? Would you get involved? Do you have any topics in mind?

Would love to hear back.

Cheers.