Fwd: Get your friends involved in Freeconomy

Nathan Cravens

Jun 16, 2009, 5:00:33 PM6/16/09
to Abundance

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Boyle | Freeconomy <ma...@justfortheloveofit.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 7:01 AM
Subject: Get your friends involved in Freeconomy
To: mem...@justfortheloveofit.org

We've recently relaunched the Freeconomy Community website and we hope you
find the new site a huge improvement.

We've now made it really easy for you to help us get other people
involved. The more people we all tell about it the more people we will all
have in our own local communities to benefit from and share with.

You can help us get more people involved using any (or all!) of the
following methods (listed in terms of easiness!)

1. By inviting the friends from your Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or AOL account
that you think may be interested in Freeconomy. You simply type in your
username and password for that account and then select which friends you'd
like to contact (we obviously DO NOT store these details anywhere) and
click 'Invite'. Easy.
Go to: http://www.justfortheloveofit.org/spreadtheword

2. By printing off a poster and putting it up in your local shop, cafe,
community centre etc. You can pick from a choice of two at:
http://www.justfortheloveofit.org/spreadtheword-downloads#posters

3. By sharing freeconomy on other websites you use (such as Delicious,
Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Reddit, Bebo etc) by going to
http://www.justfortheloveofit.org/spreadtheword-share

4. Print off some leaflets and drop them through your neighbours letterbox
- if you like, why not write your name and the number of your house at the
bottom (i.e. from Jody @ No.5!). For this, go to:
http://www.justfortheloveofit.org/spreadtheword-downloads#posters

5. Tell your friends the old traditional way - just by talking to them
about it and telling them the website address!

6. By printing off the Freeconomy Booklet - the why, what, how and where
next for the Freeconomy Community and giving it to any interested friends.
Check it out at: http://www.justfortheloveofit.org/spreadtheword-downloads

Have a fantastic day and a big thanks to you all.

(if you want to unsubscribe from the Freeconomy Community, you can do so
by signing in and going to your profile details.)

--
Nathan Cravens
Effortless Economy

OPEN SOURCE >> AGGREGATE >> INTEREST >> DISCUSSION >> DESIGN OUTLINE >> DESIGN >> MATERIALS REQUEST >> FABRICATE PROTOTYPE >> OPTIMIZE