Delayed Emails

reuben

Jun 13, 2011, 10:45:10 AM6/13/11
to Postmark API Developers
Are there any API calls to send a delayed emails? For example to send
an email in one day or at some set time?

Reuben

Piers Karsenbarg

Jun 13, 2011, 1:09:46 PM6/13/11
to postmark-ap...@googlegroups.com

Couldn't you just do that from your end? Use some kind of queue and put a send_at timestamp?

Piers

Chris Nagele

Jun 13, 2011, 12:59:35 PM6/13/11
to postmark-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Reuben,

This is actually sitting in a branch but was delayed a bit due to some
optimizations we've been working on. We'll see if we can get it
released in a few weeks. No promises right now, but we will let you
know. In short, it will allow you to set a future datetime for a
message and we send it out then.

Chris

reuben doetsch

Jun 13, 2011, 1:23:59 PM6/13/11
to postmark-ap...@googlegroups.com
Okay great to know you are working on it. This is a a definite high priority feature for me.

Reuben

reuben doetsch

Aug 8, 2011, 6:04:03 PM8/8/11
to postmark-ap...@googlegroups.com
Have you guys made any progress on this feature? For sportaneous.com it would be quite helpful.

Reuben