Looking for Postmark email parsing developers

Ray Kay

May 23, 2013, 6:35:53 PM5/23/13
to postmark-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I receive catering orders/invoices via email through a catering system.  I like to parse the email and push this data to
a crm like constant contact or getresponse via api.  Can anybody help me out.  I like to hire somebody to do this for me.

Ray

JP Toto

May 24, 2013, 10:18:37 AM5/24/13
to postmark-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ray!

You can use Postmark's Inbound system for this.

To do this, you'd have your emails sent to a special address like jk54jk54jk5...@inbound.postmarkapp.com or else setup MX records so that you can have anyad...@inbound.yourdomain.com sent to Postmark.

Then we parse each message, and send it to your server via an HTTP POST. From there you can do anything you want with the data since it's nice and parsed out for you.

To implement this from scratch, you'll need some development done on your side so you may want to contract a local developer to help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

- JP

Postmark Engineer, Wildbit

Ray Kay

Jun 18, 2013, 2:48:27 PM6/18/13
to postmark-ap...@googlegroups.com
can you refer me a developer, I have no idea how to do any of this and then intergrate this with getresponse.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Ray