Looking for Posterous Developer

Chris Johnstone

Aug 15, 2011, 9:04:49 AM8/15/11
to poster...@googlegroups.com
Hello All!

I am looking for a programmer to help me put together a project I am working on.

I post monthly newsletters out to my membership.

I would like them to be able to post directly to their posterous account directly from INSIDE the email that I send them.  Basically, I would like to add a box to the bottom of the email that says "Post this to my Posterous"  If they click the button it gives them the option of which social media sites Posterous will post to.

Then when they click post, it posts on their posterous blog and the social media sources they selected.

Does anyone have experience with this type of project?

I prefer to work on a per project basis but am open to suggestions.

Please reply on this this thread and I will contact you.

Thanks!

Donald Brown

Aug 15, 2011, 12:58:21 PM8/15/11
to poster...@googlegroups.com
You can post with the api, but you'd need their username and password. Would your membership be willing to give you that data? If so, I can do this, not a particularly difficult prospect.