When will Javascript in Themes be available?

viatropos

Aug 2, 2010, 9:37:20 PM8/2/10
to Posterous development
Hey there,

I'm very excited about the theming support for Posterous and have
already made some cool stuff. What I'm wondering now, when will
javascript support be added?

I've read a few blogs with comments from the Posterous team from Oct
2009 saying "it's coming soon", is it still in the works?

Thanks!
Lance

Chris Myles

Sep 1, 2010, 10:26:48 AM9/1/10
to Posterous development
unfortunately most of my requests have had the same "coming soon"
response.

posterous is an awesome tool, but I've given up waiting for requested
features. There I tons of things I would love to do but I'm getting a
little tired of the waiting part.

Hopefully the new help pages will free up some time so the posterous
team can help the developers that could help them.