Posterous API 2.0 Beta

twoism

Oct 7, 2010, 5:04:09 PM10/7/10
to Posterous development
We are opening up our API 2.0 beta program to all who are interested.
The new API will have much richer access to your Posterous data.
Currently the 2.0 API is at a close parity with the existing API plus
a few new endpoints. I will be building out the rest of the API and
launching new features in the coming weeks. The existing API is not
going away and the 2.0 version should not be used in production as
it's docs and endpoints have not yet been frozen.

So if you would like to get involved visit http://apibeta.posterous.com
for the current docs and to get your API Token.

Bug reports or feature requests can be posted here or sent to help
+ch...@posterous.com. I'll also be in #posterous on freenode or
@twoism on Twitter.

Greg Tracy

Oct 8, 2010, 9:47:25 AM10/8/10
to Posterous development
Awesome news!

I hope you take some of these items into consideration. :)

http://www.gregtracy.com/posterous-api-a-wish-list

Cheers.

Greg

On Oct 7, 4:04 pm, twoism <signalsta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are opening up our API 2.0 beta program to all who are interested.
> The new API will have much richer access to your Posterous data.
> Currently the 2.0 API is at a close parity with the existing API plus
> a few new endpoints. I will be building out the rest of the API and
> launching new features in the coming weeks. The existing API is not
> going away and the 2.0 version should not be used in production as
> it's docs and endpoints have not yet been frozen.
>
> So if you would like to get involved visithttp://apibeta.posterous.com

twoism

Oct 11, 2010, 6:21:03 PM10/11/10
to Posterous development
API 2.0 Update.

New endpoints have been added for the following resources:

Comments
http://apibeta.posterous.com/pages/comments

Subscription Management
http://apibeta.posterous.com/pages/sites-57
and
http://apibeta.posterous.com/pages/users

Coming soon...

User Streams
JSON-P
Favorites
Autopost Sites
Various search options (including Geo-Spatial)

enjoy!