Posterous post api

tnkannan

Nov 1, 2010, 9:30:05 AM11/1/10
to Posterous development
Hi,

I am using posterous post api to post blogs from my application. How
we can gets the posterous site configured auto publishing sites url.
When i post a new blog using the API i can get only the posterous's
blog url. At the same time can we gets the auto publishing site
published urls?

Kannan T.N.

twoism

Nov 1, 2010, 3:33:37 PM11/1/10
to Posterous development
This is an interesting idea but I don't think we will be able to
implement it anytime soon.

The problem is that all autoposts happen asynchronously. So we do not
have the autopost URLs at the time of post creation. There is a
possibility that we could we could give you this info on the show
action of a post.

I'll look into it.

Thanks,
--chris