Daughter in Music Camp

Sean Duffy

Jun 16, 2008, 12:11:16 PM6/16/08
to postcardx
Hi All,

    I just sent my 15 yr old daughter away to her first music camp (viola) for a month.  :-(  It's a pretty intensive strings program, very busy schedule, and I thought it'd be cute if she got some postcards to read for fun.  If anyone wants to send her anything, you can send them to me and I will forward them on (you understand why I won't reveal her whereabouts, I'm sure).  Just address them to "Rachyl" at my address: http://sendsomething.net/hello/view?user_id=5

She loves paper-craft, drawing, miniature clay modeling, music of course!  All arts & crafts and creative stuff, actually.

You can see her latest videos on my Tumblelog: http://kqrpnb.tumblr.com.

Thanks!

-Sean

Vianna M

Jun 16, 2008, 2:41:05 PM6/16/08
to post...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sean,
I left a message on your SS profile - I'd like to send a card for your daughter.
Hugz,
Vianna

Sean Duffy

Jun 16, 2008, 3:29:32 PM6/16/08